Flat Pack Furniture Assembly Service
We’ve answered your most commonly asked questions for our flat pack furniture assembly service below.
When can I call you to organise a quotation and assembly visit?
We are available to administer you requirements 6 days a week. Evening and Sunday appointments are arranged where conceivable but cannot be guaranteed.
How can I request to hire your services?
When your item is in the home or office, call 0800 689 5219, Customer administration hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00pm. Also you could contact us online and your email will be dealt with at our earliest convenience.
How much is it to call your 0843 number?
Calls to 0843 numbers cost just 4.2p per minute (+vat) from a residential BT landline. That’s 40% cheaper than a standard UK national rate call! Calls to any 08 number can cost more when made from a mobile phone.
What’s the process from start to finish when booking an appointment?
- Call us on 0800 689 5219.
- Let us know which flat pack you’ve purchased, giving us as much information as you can (retailer, item name, item code, delivery date etc.)
- Provided that your product is on our database, we’ll give you an itemised quotation, if not we’ll take your number and call you right back with your quotation.
- In the event that you’d like to proceed, we’ll concur the date and time of our visit along with the amount of time that the fitter will require to carry out the assembly.
- Send you a confirmation text, detailing all information you need to know about your appointment, including name and contact number of your fitter as well as a job reference number should you experience any problems with your delivery.
- Sit back and unwind and wait for your assembly expert to turn up!
How do I pay for the work?
Once you have received and accepted your quotation, you will be asked to pay an upfront booking fee using either your debit/credit card, no card processing fees will apply (please see our pricing guide for the cost of the booking fee). Once your fitter has been and completed your assembly you will simply be required to pay him the remaining balance via cash or cheque!
Can I request a particular time for my appointment?
A morning or evening inclination will be noted when the request is taken.
How do I change a pre-booked arrangement?
The point when altering your booking, then please call us on 0800 689 5219 or contact us online quoting your job reference number.
Will your Assembler move my item?
Our Assembler won’t move item(s) between floors of your property. The item ought to be set in the room where it is to be built prior to your fitter arriving on site.
Will your Assembler take away packaging materials?
Our Furniture Assembler won’t take away packaging materials; on the other hand, they will separate them and put them close to the designated on-premises refuse bins.
We offer a 3 month warranty workmanship from the date your furniture was put together. This does not supersede the maker’s guarantee on the item itself.
Flat pack furniture assembly service